Welcome! AppliedHE is pleased to announce the start of the data submission process for two private university rankings:
- AppliedHE Private University Ranking: ASEAN 2023
(to be launched in February 2023)
- AppliedHE Private University Ranking: Asia-Pacific 2023
(to be launched in March 2023)
The deadline for data submission is 15 November 2022.
All online surveys related to the rankings must be completed before 15 December 2022.
We strongly encourage institutions to register and submit data well before the deadline, and to start the online ranking surveys early to ensure the institution’s inclusion and optimal performance in the rankings.
Please read more about the rankings below.
If you have any questions, please write to Ranking [at] AppliedHE [dot] ORG or call us at +60 3 9213 1957
Information Session with Q&A: We are organizing a special webinar for universities considering to join the AppliedHE Private University Rankings 2023 on Thursday, 11 August 2022 from 15:00-16:00 Singapore time (07:00-08:00 GMT). Please register here to join.
Before deciding on whether your institution should participate in the AppliedHE Private University Ranking, please consider that:
- It’s Free – Participation is free of charge
- It’s Great PR – Getting ranked is a great way to show your institution’s excellence to its stakeholders; the rankings show different areas of strength
- The Right Criteria – Private universities often excel in quality teaching and employability, these are also the main criteria in the Private University Rankings
- Independent and Transparent – The methodology and key data points are all openly available
- You Get Your Data – We provide institutions with a detailed ranking report, which can be used for institutional bench-marking; we also provide raw anonymized survey data for further internal analysis
- 2-in-1 for ASEAN – If your private institution is from an Association of South-East Asian Nations (ASEAN) country, it automatically qualifies in the Asia-Pacific ranking too!
- You Agree to Be Published – Once a university agrees to participate in the ranking, submits data, and receives responses to their surveys, it cannot reverse this decision
Essential Information Links
Please read this information before registering:
- Rankings Brochure with key facts and information explaining why your institution should participate,
- Eligible Universities for the AppliedHE Private University Rankings in 2023
- Full Methodology of the AppliedHE Private University Ranking: ASEAN 2023 and AppliedHE Private University Ranking: Asia-Pacific 2023
- Changes in Methodology compared to the inaugural 2022 Edition
- Steps and Timeline in 2022, working towards the 2023 launch
- Institutional Data Checklist that must be submitted to AppliedHE (some of which will be published)
- Terms and Conditions for participation in the AppliedHE Rankings
- Demonstration versions of the AppliedHE Ranking Student Survey, to be sent to all students, and the AppliedHE Ranking Alumni Survey, if no appropriate alumni tracer study is available.
If you have any questions, please write to Ranking [at] AppliedHE [dot] ORG or call us at +60 3 9213 1957.